- Install VSCode or any IDE you feel productive with
- Install at least the LTS version of NodeJS
Goals of this Jam
- You will learn about functions, variables, classes, types
- You will learn about npm, yarn, deployment
- You will get familiar with TDD (Test Driven Development)
During this Jam, you will build a series of functions
identity: How to write a function?
first: How to manipulate arrays?
last: How to manipulate arrays?
isArray: How to know if something is an Array?
isDefined: What does
Instructions for each exercise are available in the
instructionsfolder at the root of your project.
Each exercise is available on one branch at the time. To unlock the next exercise, you'll have to pass the test for the current exercise. If you find yourself stuck, click the
Halp buttonon the platform and a mentor will help.
Each time you clone a new exercise, you should first open the
For Premium users, you can access the video/solution of each exercise via the solution tab. The solution tab will contain a possible solution for this section of the Jam.