TypeScript: Type Programming with TypeScript
- Install VSCode or any IDE you feel productive with
- Install at least the LTS version of NodeJS
Goals of this Jam
- Help you understand how types work in TypeScript
- You will learn about programming with types
- You will get familiar with TDD (Test Driven Development)
What are you going to learn how to use advanced typing mechanism in TypeScript
During this Jam, you will build a series of Types
Instructions for each exercise are available in the
instructionsfolder at the root of your project.
Each exercise is available on 1 branch at the time. To unlock the next exercise, you'll have to pass the tests for the current exercise. If you find yourself stuck, click the
Halp buttonon the platform and a mentor will help.
Each time you clone a new exercise, you should first open the